Are you searching for a neat, family sized home with development potential ?? HERE IT IS !
This lovely 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home sits on a whopping 700m2 elevated block zoned R20/35 with the potential to develop now or in the future. (See below for development options).
With a lovely front façade and a spacious home within, this home will tick boxes. It’s in need of a fresh coat of paint and a few minor touch up’s but it’s sure to come up a treat !
Roller shutters, alarm system and air conditioning in the main living area are just some of the appealing attributes this home has to offer.
The main bathroom features floor to ceiling tiling and presents well.
Complete with a large gabled pergola, shade sail, cabana, multiple fruit trees and lovely garden beds it all adds to the lovely ambience the outdoor space provides. Perfect for the entertainer or simply a great space for kids to play or pets to roam.
A large powered workshop with potential drive through access via an under cover side pergola makes the perfect area to store trailers, cars, motor bikes or ski’s.
*** There is currently a lease agreement in place until December 2022 ***
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO :
• Double carport with double gated access to the the rear side pergola and workshop
• Alarm system
• Roller shutters to front external windows
• Security screen on front and rear doors.
• Reverse cycle split system in main living area
• WIR to main bedroom
• Electric hot water system
• Ceiling fan in main bedroom
• Skirting throughout
DEVELOPMENT OPTIONS :
• Retain the existing home and create a rear lot to develop (Zoned R20/R35 – average 260m2, minimum 220m2)
• Create a rear lot and sell to reduce debt on the existing front home.
• Live in the home and in the future knock down and create 2 side by side lots at 350m2 each.
• Live in and enjoy the full benefits of the larger block with multiple outdoor entertaining areas.
• 3+ metre side access (Eaves may need to be trimmed back)
*** All development option are subject to WAPC approvals ***
DISTANCE TO :
Altone Park Shopping Centre : 1.1km (2 mins)
Kiara College : 2.1km (4 mins)
Altone Golf Course : 2.5km (4 mins)
Beechboro Primary School : 1.2km (2 mins)
John Septimus Roe Anglican Community School : 2.4km (4 mins)