15A Grenville Street,
IT'S ALL CLASS !!!
Best offer over $1,199,999
This gorgeous architecturally designed family home will make you feel like your on holidays all year round. Located opposite parklands, in close proximity to all amenities this luxury green titled home is situated in a whisper quiet street with only local traffic passing by. Presented is a unique opportunity for you to be the envy of your friends and family !!
As it is, the generous, well planned layout consists of 4 larger sized bedrooms, a study + beauty salon, 2 bathrooms + downstairs powder room. It has been designed to accommodate combined family living yet offers perfect separation for parents and children to enjoy their own living spaces.
Beautifully finished with outstanding quality throughout the creative mix of textures and materials such as polished concrete, stone, timber floors/lining ,feature walls and oversized windows all adds to the ambiance of this amazing home.
As you step into the main living quarters you will be captivated by the vast expanses of glass creating an abundance of natural light and space overlooking the sparkling pool and plant filled atrium.
A sleek white contemporary kitchen mixed with stainless, stone and feature lighting is evident with plenty of prep and storage space, double fridge recess, dishwasher, stone counter (waterfall ends) complete with a casual seating area.
The sliding door opens from family living to create seamless indoor/outdoor entertainment area. Outdoor theatre, bifold stacker doors, roller shutter, gas wood-like heater and airconditioning ducts ensures you and your guests comfort all year round whilst overlooking or swimming in the 9x2.5 metre heated pool surrounded by the tranquility of fence lined frangipani trees and greenery alike. After a swim rinse off under the hot or cold shower and play a round of putt putt golf....It's party time !
As you make your way up the beautiful solid jarrah stair case complimented by the polished stainless steel balustrade and feature lighting you enter into the spacious upper floor living/sitting area. The upper floor hub also consists of 4 minor Bedrooms, main bathroom and the master bedroom and ensuite.
With its own private balcony overlooking parklands the master bedroom is a quiet retreat. The room is spacious and stylish with contemporary blends of stone and timber. The ensuite features Double vanities, large shower recess and a separate toilet. Oh...did I mention the huge WIR fitted out with shelving, draws and rails.
Anyway's please don't take my word for it, mark it in the diary and look forward to meeting with you soon
All reasonable offers WILL be presented...this one's priced to sell !!!!
Other features include but not limited to
• Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Foyer area entrance
• Intercom and camera
• Full security/alarm system
• Tiled Outdoor shower (hot and cold)
• Lush green gardens
• Oriental carved feature doors and frames
• Custom made timber vanities
• Outdoor theatre including projector, screen and speakers
• Outdoor feature lighting in gardens and outdoor areas
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Solar heated pool (9mtre x 2.5mtre)
• Massive his and hers walk-in-wardrobe
• Outdoor gas heater ( wood-like )
• Double fridge recess with refrigerated water filter
• Built In Robes (all minor bedrooms)
• Stainless steel balustrade
• Laundry chute
• LED lighting throughout
• Aggregate driveway and entertaining area
• Lots of storage
• Reticulated (mains)
• Double shower heads and large shower recess (ensuite)
• Semi-commercial window frames throughout
• Electric Roller shutter (dividing entertaining to pool area)
• Aluminium bi-fold stacker doors (entertaining area)
• Extra High ceiling throughout w- shadow lined cornices
• Full height quality tiling in all bathrooms and powder room.
• Quality texture coated render to exterior
• Feature timber double lock up remote garage.
• 414m2 green titled block
• Approx 321m2 living
• Water rates : $1300 p/a (approx)
• Land rates : $2334 p/a (approx)
Distance to :
Perth CBD : 5.8km
Glendalough Train station : 2km
Servite College : 900 metres
St Kieran Primary School : 900 metres
Karrinyup Shopping Centre : 8.7km
Galleria shopping centre : 7.5km
DR7 Medical Centre : 2.7km
Tuart Hill Primary School : 350 metres
< view more properties